LC Android deployment working on Windows 10 under ARM64

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Apr 8 11:20:46 EDT 2020

> Why should i want to? My Mac OS can run 64bit apps. ;)

Now try running a 32bits one...

rsrsrs what I mean is that Windows machines have a lot of
retrocompatibility and interoperability among themselves, something that is
no longer true for the mac. The fact that I'm running all these 32bits apps
that were compiled for a completely different ISA on my computer without
even noticing they are not native is quite an achievement. They say 64bits
emulation will come at the end of the year. All I want to be honest is
native arm64 binaries but companies are slow to port.

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 at 16:16, matthias rebbe via use-livecode <

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.