Problems locating Android SDK

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Apr 7 21:48:16 EDT 2020

Well, second, related problem. Android appears installed

On OSX Catalina, I am having trouble getting my device to appear...

/Library/Android/sdk/build-tools/29.0.1

Android --  from terminal, appear normal

% ./adb
%./adb kill-server
%./adb start-server

* daemon started successfully
%  ./adb devices

List of devices attached
[nothing,"nada"]

But I have not gotten my MotoG6 to  device to appear...(developer enabled, USB debugging enabled)  it did last week, not these past few days.... I tried everything, reboot my Mac, restarting the phone, connecting directly into the computer instead of a dongle...Nothing works

BR

 Richard Gaskin wrote:

    Well, turning it off and then turning it back on again is the universal
    IT fix, so I'll do a resinstall and see how it goes.