ANN: glx2 script editor 4.0

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Mon Apr 6 15:20:20 EDT 2020

> On Apr 6, 2020, at 12:08 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> On 4/6/20 11:49 AM, Mark Talluto via use-livecode wrote:
>
>> Quick question: I am interested in using the ‘Chalkboard Motiff’. When I select it I do not see a change in the look. Same when I close the prefs. What am I missing?
>> The same is true for changing the font size. I changed the font to “Source Code Pro” if that matters.
>
> The motif isn't changing on the fly for some reason. It's something I need to look into. But the next time you launch the IDE it will have the new motif.

I should have mentioned that I tested restarting and that did not do it either. :(

My bigger problem is that GLX keeps switching back to LC’s script editor. I turn it back to GLX and I loose all my code changes in GLX.
I took every plugin out of my plugins to rule them out. My plugins folder is just GLX2 Code.rev and glx2Plugins.txt.

We can take this offline where we can discuss this in more detail.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>