Maximum field height?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 6 11:00:11 EDT 2020

There’s the rub I think. For RunRev (is the company still called that?) to make what mobile objects they can universal, and leave the others as is would then create a situation where developers would have to know what controls were universal, and which were Mobile/Desktop only. It just adds another layer of complexity.

I’m curious though if a library could be created so that a handler for a mobile message (let’s say a touch message) could “translate” into a desktop message? In this way, the app on the mobile would send a mouseUp message to the target.

Seems crazy I know. I’m just Pea Brain Storming.

Bob S