Problems locating Android SDK

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Apr 5 20:54:40 EDT 2020

~/Library/Android/sdk/

I don't use virtual machines... I just use my MotoG6 on WiFi without a SIM card...USB... it is  really fast to build and take one variable out of the equation. (I don't trust the VMs... call me superstitious...)

When I an "happy" .... I put the SivaSiva.ipk on our web server and have good beta tester in four different countries. All with very different Android phones/Bandwidth