Problems locating Android SDK

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:55:32 EDT 2020

Very helpful, thank you Colin..... and I knew it would not be that easy.
 Now I get a message that says "The chosen folder is not a valid Android
SDK.  Please ensure you have installed it correctly, and enabled support
for 9.0 (api 28).   I went back into Android Studio and verified the path
was correct and that I had checked the box for version 9.0, which I had.
Any other suggestions for this new phase I am stuck at?

SKIP

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 5:47 PM Colin Holgate via use-livecode <