Maximum field height?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 5 01:16:11 EDT 2020

I have a field that reports a formattedheight of 125396. I want to extend it to full height for
use inside an enclosing scrolling group. But when I try to set the height to the
formattedHeight, I get an error: Value is not a number.

If I try to set its height in the property inspector, it reverts to 9,040.

Does it exceed some maximum? If I set a scrollbar on the field, it scrolls fine and includes
all the text. But it won't expand to its full height for use inside a scrolling group, which I
need for smooth scrolling on mobile.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com