Our first Community Zoom Session

Prothero-earthlearningsol prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sat Apr 4 11:31:22 EDT 2020

Folks,
I could see a Zoom feature that supports an online class. One pedagogical approach would be for a teacher to present a short overview of a subject, students are put into small video chat groups of 3 or 4 to work out an answer, then they present it to the class as a whole. There are many ways that livecode could provide support, with Zoom on the side. Like managing group membership, providing hints, leading questions, a displayable receptacle for their group’s findings, suggested links to explore for content, the list goes on and on.

Just thinking out loud.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero