Getting started with geographical coordinates

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Apr 3 15:49:19 EDT 2020

This is cheeky but I can’t run up my mobile simulation today - can someone tell me the format of the geographical coordinates produced by mobileSensorReading et al. I mean, is say latitude just one integer showing seconds, or is it deg, min, sec - and are fractional seconds returned (so, floating point)? I shall find out for myself eventually but it would help a little to know now. AFAIKS there’s nothing in the LC documentation about it.

Graham