open process

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Sat Sep 28 10:46:31 EDT 2019

passing information (arguments, commands, etc.) to another program using
"open process" requires that the other program has a mechanism to listen
to interprocess messages. Most programs designed to accept a set of
command-line parameters do not have listeners for inter process
communication (IPC), so the general answer to your question is you
probably can not provide arguments via open process to the copy command.