help with mobileSetKeyboardType

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Sep 26 14:45:35 EDT 2019

Dan,

I believe it’s because setting keyboard type with a mobile native control is done by setting a property with mobileControlSet:

mobileControlCreate "input","_editingField”
mobileControlSet “input”, “keyboardType”, “number”

The mobileSetKeyboardType command works in all other circumstances, including with native LiveCode fields.

Devin