Does anyone know...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Sep 26 09:15:47 EDT 2019

Thank you Monte!

I ask because a text document we're working with word counting and word
searching was returning odd results for a document in Georgian, but all
other tested other languages (far short of all languages) are correct. I
saw that Unicode 11.0 made some changes to Georgian.

It would be nice if LC 10 (or a sooner version) could include an update
to ICU 64.2 which covers Unicode 12.0. ICU 61.2 especially is listed as
have addressed many bug fixes that could account for some of the Unicode
oddness we're still seeing (a few of which have been reported to the
Quality Center)