Stacks and Sub Stacks

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 09:54:45 EDT 2019

Hi.
You probably mean script-only stacks.
Substacks are just stacks, but they live in the same file as the mainStack. It helps with organization, and when you save one, you save them all. You can only have one mainStack, but as many subStacks as you like.
For me, I have projects that use substacks for, say, data entry. The subStack is built just for that purpose.
When making a standalone, substacks are included in the final package.
Just practice a bit.
Craig