LC apps on iOS 13?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 06:16:43 EDT 2019

Hello Terry,

I have an iPad running iPadOS 13 and both existing and new LC apps run
without any issues. However, note I use either a regular development
provisioning profile, or an Ad-hoc distribution provisioning profile.

If you could file a bug report with the exact errors your customer gets, we
will have a look.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 12:47, Terry Judd via use-livecode <