Access Resource Files

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 20 14:12:27 EDT 2019

Hi Klaus,

Okay, the first version does the same thing as the others.  No icon
file size zero bytes.

I tried answer specialfolderpath("engine”) and the dialog was
empty again.

But Klaus you are really GOOD!!

--This code works!  Klaus Major provided it.

   put specialfolderpath("desktop") & "/mypic.jpg" into tTargetFile

   ## This is the runtime:
   put the effective filename of this stack into tSourceFile
   set itemdel to "/"
   put "mypic.jpg" into item -1 of tSourceFile
   if there is not a file tTargetfile then
       put url("binfile:" & tSourceFile) into url("binfile:" & tTargetFile)
   end if

THIS WORKS PERFECT!!!

THANK YOU!
JB