Access Resource Files

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 20 13:31:01 EDT 2019

Thank you for the info.

I am using a earlier version and specialfolderpath("resources”) is not
available but specialfolderpath(“desktop”) and others are available.
I don’t think it is possible without specific code written by those who
made the app bundle.  Things like NSBundle etc seem to be built
for use by the app developer and the links don’t work for others
who are not accessing it at that level.

thanks again,
JB