Access Resource Files

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 20 04:34:34 EDT 2019

Does anyone know of a way to access resource files
in the StandAlone .app bundle?

Let’s say I want to include a jpg file in my .app bundle
& then copy that file to the desktop at various times.

From what I understand if you write a external to copy
source file to destination file it will work unless they
are in the .app bundle.

I do not want to include a file saved in a different url.
This will be a file located in the .app bundle and then
saved to the desktop or a user chosen location that
is not in a bundle.

My guess is it cannot be done but I would love it if
someone proved me wrong.

JB