inter-app communication to LiveCode?

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Sep 19 23:53:21 EDT 2019

Peter,

I’m not sure about “linking” but I have an app that creates PDFs and then appears to “edit” them later. The hack I use is to include all the information (In this case it is a relatively small amount) needed to recreate the PDF as meta-data when I originally create the PDF. If you were creating the PDF it would be simple to include “page” information as meta-data.

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)