Sorting strangeness

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Sep 16 14:01:43 EDT 2019

Thanks Bob for being one of the folks on the list who always tries to
offer a solutions for people.

That said, I have solutions a plenty. My real question is for LIVECODE,
LTD or perhaps someone like Mark Waddingham who could actually tell
whether this is the expected behavior (not a BUG, but probably should be
documented) or an aberrant behavior (a BUG and should be reported)