Writing a Book on LiveCode need your help

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon Sep 16 13:36:02 EDT 2019

A lot of examples for LC server would be great.

Yes there are some, in the lessons, on samples.on.rev.com and there is a
guide on https://livecode.com/resources/guides/server/

which you can hardly call a guide as it only explains a bit how to install.

So there are very very few examples for lc server in my opinion

Best,

Jerry J