Test post: Its awfully quiet around here...

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Mon Sep 16 11:50:40 EDT 2019

On 2019-09-16 16:22, Richmond via use-livecode wrote:
> Really . . . I can provide all the NOISE you want, but you may not like
> it.
>
> Love, kisses, abuse, Richmond.

I'd expect nothing less from you Richmond :D

Needless to say (I'd have thought, anyway...) - this was my attempt at a
slightly more jocular way of ensuring the listserv had not decided to
fall over again.

It is very rare for there not to be a message posted by someone,
somewhere, in any 48 hour period, regardless of day of the week... Given
the outages due to the server move and subsequent issues last month I
thought it reasonable to check :)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps