OT: Catalina - the end of ad hoc & in-house development?

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Thu Sep 12 05:39:21 EDT 2019

On 11 Sep 2019, at 16:21, Dar Scott Consulting via use-livecode wrote:

> At one time one could get past OSs, but I don't think it is the case
> now

If a past OS has been downloaded through one's standard Mac/me/iCloud
account in the past it can be downloaded and installed again. It can
also be downloaded to install on a different Mac or to archive the
installer yourself, although this takes a tiny bit of hoop-jumping as it
is set up to 'download-run-install' with minimal user management
required.