Using LiveCode & AppleScript to make mouse selection in another Mac application

Ben Rubinstein benr at cogapp.com
Wed Sep 11 07:17:10 EDT 2019

Keyboard Maestro is indeed the best solution, thank you Bob.

FWIW I'd just managed to find a horrible hack, by enabling the "Mouse Keys"
facility, and using System Events to send numeric keypad codes to lock the
mouse down and move it - one pixel at a time....

Keyboard Maestro is a rather better solution, and looks excellent.

Thanks for the tip!

Ben