OT: Catalina - the end of ad hoc & in-house development?

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Sep 7 17:52:04 EDT 2019

I have an idea on how to get a single ‘Capsule’ app notorized that can open and run any stack file as a standalone. It does mean that the stack won’t be compiled quite like a true standalone but does allow users to open any stack on their desktops. Perhaps there’s a way we could even get it to run other non-notorized compiled apps within it. It’s only a fledgling idea so if anyone else can pip me to the post you’re more than welcome to.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd