Notarizing

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 12:41:49 EDT 2019

Hello Matthias,
I hope you don’t mind me asking a question, but perhaps other are confused too. I have successfully notarized my app and I get an email from Apple saying that is was successful and that I can now “export" and distribute my app. So that confused me. Perhaps that’s just a step for folks who build apps in Xcode? If not, from where do I export? Or is my local DMG or app (the zipped version I would presume) now notarized and stapled?

Thanks for all your work on this - it is much appreciated.

---
Marty Knapp