[ANN] DGH 2.6.0 Gives More Colors To Your Datagrids Tables
zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 10:18:17 EDT 2019
Dear Livecode and DGH Users,
We have just released a new version of DGH!
- Column header color and column color: - It is now possible to color
column headers (label and background) and column.
- The DGH_Properties script has changed to support columns colorization.
- Properties for coloring header and column are settable column by column
inside the DGH's columns creator.
- Reorganizing columns no working when columns names are quite identical.
- SpreadSheet Behaviors: the behavior path was stored as absolute. It is
- On windows, popup palettes such as behavior picker might stay on back
after a first action.
- Column builder: Refrehing the datagrid preview has been rethought to be
more optimized expecially when the datagrid containing more than 10 columns.
For more informations about DGH, you can go:
- on our website: https://www.aslugontheroad.com/ourproducts/2-what-is-dgh
- or on the LiveCode Store
More information about the use-livecode