Show Script in New Window

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 2 03:17:06 EDT 2019

I am not sure if i can follow your steps, but tried here on Mac OS

I´ve opened two scripts in SE.
I´ve moved one script into new window by right clicking the tab -> move to new window
I´ve then pressed the circle with backslash icon on the window title of that new SE window to go to fullscreen

If i then move my mouse cursor to the top of the screen then after 1 seconds or so the window title bar appears on screen and i can press again on the circle with backslash icon to resize the window again.

I have a dual screen setup here.

If i missed something in my steps then please let me know and explain the exact steps, i will try then again.

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: