Checking the host OS

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Sep 1 08:03:25 EDT 2019

On OS X in the terminal you can type:  sysctl hw.machine
and it will display the machine architecture.

I don’t use the shell commands much but it looks like you
can get the info without compiling code by using the code
below.

on mouseUp
   put shell( "sysctl hw.machine" ) into pData
   put pData
end mouseUp

JB