Is HTML5 really practical?

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 04:05:03 EDT 2019

With WebAssembly (WASM) now shipping in most modern browsers there doesn't
seem much point in continuing development on the current (somewhat broken)
Enscripten driven approach to delivering lc on the web.

Hopefully lc have already started looking into compiling to wasm

https://hacks.mozilla.org/2017/02/a-cartoon-intro-to-webassembly/

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019, 21:43 William Prothero via use-livecode, <