"empty" background in printed pdf is actually grey

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 20:23:38 EDT 2019

On Oct 30, 2019, at 10:39 PM, Tom Glod via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> Don't things inherit attributes?..... so if empty, that means the card
> would inherit the stacks background color??

The card and the stack also are set to empty backgroundcolor

I’ve also set the opaque of stack, card, and group to false.

I’ve even checked the effective opaque of the selectedObject,  which is false for the group I print it’s pieces.

Yet I get a grey overlay when the pdf is merged into another pdf.

—
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
The Hawkins Law Firm
3430 E. Flamingo Rd.