Livecodeshare/SampleStacks

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Oct 27 22:10:10 EDT 2019

Erik Beugelaar wrote:
> Me too no problems loading GoLiveNet  (LiveCode 9.5 Indy)

Thanks for checking that, Erik.  If you do come across an issue please
let me know. I have contact info in LiveNet, and of course you can
always write me at the address below.

LiveNet is fairly simple today, mostly serving as an example of the ease
and utility of downloaded stack files. But I have some plans for
expanding it if I can get the time, so keeping the current underpinnings
working well through LC changes remains a keen interest.

--
   Richard Gaskin
   Fourth World Systems