Red Dot Breakpoint Crashes

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Oct 27 21:28:24 EDT 2019

"yellow dot" ?

I think you mean the "current line indicator" when you are actively
debugging a script. If execution stops on a red dot then you get a kind
of 'orange' dot, caused by the red dot (for the breakpoint) overlaid by
the yellow circle and small yellow dot and white arrow of the current
line. If you then single-step, yu will see the red dot remain (i.e. at
the breakpoint) and the yellow advance to the (usualy next) line.

Alex.