Steganograph_v110

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sat Oct 26 11:25:24 EDT 2019

The stack does (kind of) Steganography with an image, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography.

The stack runs (offline) using LC 8.1.10/9.0.5/9.5 on
MacOS > 10.12 and, using LC 8.1.10/9.0.5, on win 7/10
and linux (ubuntu1604).

The goal was here to have a method that uses in a
standard way only the alphadata of an image to hide
embedded text. By that
• we can use ANY base64 encoded data for embedding.
we use as examples plainText, htmlText and an image.
Other examples are styledText, rtfText or a svgPath.
• we can clean the image from embedded code by simply
resetting the alphadata of that image.

That is, who knows that Steganograph embedded an object...

...can remove that object with a short script.
...can not read the embedded object as "clear" data, except
he knows what YOU do with the object before embedding.

We use compressing and base64Encoding of the embed-data.
The decoding and encoding is done by a JS library via
a browser widget.

Download Steganograph from "SampleStacks" or
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/952/