Push Card

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Tue Oct 22 14:01:57 EDT 2019

I learned HyperCard in K-12 during the '90s and moved to LiveCode a
couple years ago. My coding efficiency and strategies have developed
considerably over my past couple projects. I don't make a new card for
everything, but easily end up with a dozen cards in a stack for most
projects.

Are you saying that LC is better suited to just throw everything onto
1 card then turn on&off the visibility of groups/etc.?

--Andrew Bell