AWS S3 support: docs?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 21 15:20:11 EDT 2019

Brian Milby wrote:

 > Docs for the business features are included in the community edition
 > as far as I know.

This is more of a question for LC Ltd than you, but if that's the case
why are the AWS features missing from LC's canonical dictionary?

 > The site that I have comes from a stack that exports the files from an
 > install into a self-contained directory.  I do need to update it.

Help me understand: what does your copy do that the canonical site
doesn't do?

I see no serious harm in it, but replicated content fragments audiences,
thereby fragmenting the time and attention needed to keep docs up to date.

Is there a change we should make in LC's canonical Dictionary
maintenance process to allow community members to put their time into
helping to keep it up to date?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems