Catalina and Livecode

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Oct 21 15:08:30 EDT 2019

First I want to give my appreciation for the hard work at  HQ keeping up with Apple.

In fact Mark  W. maybe ahead of the game!

As mentioned, I had to upgrade (against my better wishes) to Catalina, because Adobe was giving us trouble on Mojave.

Surprising Livecode is working! and every building mobile standalones. Even prompted to install new JAVA and build in Android still works.

Any caveats, we should be aware of? I'll be sure not to update xCode….

BR