AWS S3 support: docs?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 21 12:39:09 EDT 2019

Apparently v9 added support for Amazon's S3, but I can't find
documentation on it.

I see mention of it in the Release Notes for v9 and later, e.g.:

    Amazon Web Services (AWS) Library
    The new Amazon Web Services library includes support for Amazon
    Simple Storage Service (S3). You can use S3 to provide cloud
    storage for your app. Read more here

   https://livecode.com/docs/9-5-0/whats-new/release-notes/

Unfortunately, the "Read more here" link goes to Amazon AWS, where they
provide no documentation on using their service with LiveCode.

I tried looking in the LC Dictionary, but searching for "aws" and "s3"
yield nothing.

Clues?

--
  Richard Gaskin