... in iOS 13....

Erik Beugelaar e.beugelaar at me.com
Sun Oct 20 14:00:11 EDT 2019

Forget to mention: when you start with this kind of procedures I always boot in Recovery Mode and make a full image via Disk Utility to an external disk!!!
I have used in the past also Carbo Copy Cloner but an image contains also your EFI and firmware setting. Never had any problems restoring an image.

My two cents.