LiveCode Server

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Thu Oct 17 12:55:10 EDT 2019

> On 17. Oct 2019, at 17:24, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> There is no  $_SERVER["HTTP_Authorization"] in the docs the closest is
> $_SERVER["HTTP] but since
> the code gives an error and the return is empty it's a moot point.

Lagi, the original question was:

> how to read an "Authorization: Bearer" header in
> LiveCode Script on the server??

because

> we want to do basic validation by passing a token from
> the App to the server script.

Please correct me if I am on the wrong track, but to my
understanding the issue is related to reading
the Authorization request header sent by an app to
the server. In this case there is a server variable
$_SERVER["HTTP_Authorization"] which can be read
by LC server. Of course there is no  $_SERVER["HTTP_Authorization"]
in the docs.

Ralf