LC Server Session Cookies

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 03:29:47 EDT 2019

Hello Ralph,

Does it work if you append this attribute to the "cookieValue" param?
Something like:

put secure cookie "testcookie4" for "/products/" on "www.livecode.com" with
"some_cookie_value; SameSite=None" until (the seconds + 60 * 60 * 24 * 365)

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 01:25, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <