LC Server Session Cookies

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Oct 16 18:26:14 EDT 2019

I started getting this warning in Chrome yesterday. It pops up when I start
an LC Server session. I don't see a way to set this attribute when creating
the session. I also don't see a way to set the attribute when creating a
cookie with "put cookie". Does this require a change to LC Server or am I
missing something?

A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://xxxxx.on-rev.com/
was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will
only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with
`SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools
under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director