Set font dynamically to fit text

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Oct 16 18:18:55 EDT 2019

This is how I fit text into fields and buttons. This the first LC code I wrote back in LC 4.6. I did not follow best practices back then. After looking at it again I see that I optimized it so you don't have to set the textsize to some huge number.

https://tinyurl.com/y2jtt877

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services