Android/Java PKCS12 Industry format Keystore

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Oct 10 16:36:11 EDT 2019

I use the example from Google, which is identical to the example in the
LC lesson. This is Google:

keytool -genkey -v -keystore my-release-key.jks -keyalg RSA -keysize
2048 -validity 10000 -alias my-alias

This is the LC lesson (using Windows exe):
keytool.exe -genkey -v -keystore release.keystore -alias TicTacToe
-keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000

I have never seen any warnings.