Thank you for the 9.0.5 update

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 04:53:27 EDT 2019

Hi Mark,

My mileage is varying.

I have been using 9.5 stable and thought it was the complexity of an
application that was the cause of crashing with "red dots"

I created a play/test stack yesterday - 1 button 2 functions and a mousup
of a couple of lines no more than 30 lines of code. Did some debugging and
got a crash
in less than 15 minutes. Does 9.05 stable have extra fixes that 9.5 stable
doesn't?

Thanks

Lagi

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 21:10, Mark Talluto via use-livecode <