LC and Hypercard

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Oct 10 01:33:18 EDT 2019

The inability to open HC stacks disappeared with LC 7. You can still open
them in LC 6, save the stack, and then work with it in later versions.

I'm not sure what we'll do in Catalina when LC 6 won't run any more. I also
sometimes use Chubby Bunny to emulate OS 9 and look at HC stacks there, but
that will likely stop working too. Fortunately it's been a very long time
since I needed to do any HC conversions.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 9, 2019 9:07:15 PM Meitnik via use-livecode