De-Combine: stupid question number 4732

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 09:00:47 EDT 2019

I wrote and use this. Is it any use to you?:

function splitTable pData, pDel
   set the itemdel to pDel
   repeat with rNum = 1 to the number of lines in pData
      put item 2 to 50 of line 1 of pData into tListA[item 1 of pData]
      delete line 1 of pData
   end repeat
   return tListA
end splitTable

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 13:55, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <