Where do we want LiveCode to go? (was "Re: Where LiveCode is Now")

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Oct 8 07:57:04 EDT 2019

For me this depends on the website.
For new unknown websites, let´s say i found the url by a google search, i would not wait any longer than 3, maybe 5 seconds, even if a loading bar would show up.

For websites i know or if i really have an important reason to visit them, i would wait of course longer.

But for websites i do not know, no way.

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Rebbe