Recommended specs for Windows Development computer.

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sun Oct 6 18:17:15 EDT 2019

Hi JJS.

I can’t remember everything exactly — it was a while ago — but I think originally I could start in safe mode and tried to follow online help documents to try and install Mojave.  When I exhausted all the online support articles I could find I called Apple support.  They walked me through a number of steps and each time it got worse to the point they escalated it.    All in all the Apple support people were great.  They stayed on the line with me for an hour or so and finally they gave me a CS number which I gather stands for ‘Customer Satisfaction’   That meant I could go to an authorized repair place and get the work needed to get it back in shape done for free.

Regards,

Martin Koob