Recommended specs for Windows Development computer.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 11:54:30 EDT 2019

I don't "cope"; I make sure that all my buttons are NOT buttons at all:

I set up a button the way I want it on whatever OS I happen to be using
at that moment
and import a snapshot of the thing, then delete the button and use the
image:
this guarantees buttons look the same wherever they are.

Text fields . . . ouch . . . big problem there.