LiveCode 9.0.5

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Oct 5 07:22:36 EDT 2019

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 6:38 PM Dalton Calford via use-livecode <

> 9.05 is for the foolish people who bought the special indy license for
> version 9

Or for those of us creating commercial applications with LiveCode. I know
the memory leak fixes in 9.0.5 improve my applications performance and
fixes crashes that customers were experiencing.

At the moment I can’t set aside time for my team to do the extra testing
required before moving development to 9.5 so I’m very grateful for 9.0.5.

Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps